Five delicious breakfasts you can make in five minutes
Sometimes, we’re in such a rush to get to work in the morning that we don’t have enough time to even make breakfast.
Chocolate coffee cupcake
You will need:
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
How to make it:
- Thoroughly mix together the flour, ground coffee, cocoa powder, sugar and baking soda in a bowl.
- Add the milk, egg, butter and vanilla. Beat the mixture with a fork until it becomes smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a cup greased with vegetable oil. Place the cup in the microwave at high power for 90 seconds until the cake is ready. Remember not to overcook it!
- You can serve the cake with a scoop of ice cream.