Five utterly delicious recipes for making cocoa
Winter is the time when we all want something sweet that makes us feel warm and cosy. Cocoa is the perfect choice — it’s easy and quick to make and it’s guaranteed to make any pastime more enjoyable. Most importantly, real cocoa both contains healthy ingredients and can revitalise you.
Cocoa with chocolate and condensed milk
You will need:
- 500 ml (17 oz) of milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 20 g (0.7 oz) of dark chocolate
- Condensed milk
- Chocolate chips or cinnamon for decoration
How to make it:
1. Heat up the milk.
2. Add the cocoa powder, cinnamon and chocolate to the heated milk.
3. Whisk until the mixture becomes smooth.
4. Stir in some condensed milk.
5. Remove from the heat and pour the cocoa into mugs.
6. Add some cinnamon or chocolate chips.